LEGO Education MINDSTORMS EV3 Core Set and software
R7 200.00 incl VAT
Product Code: 45544
Piece Count: 541
Appropriate for: Ages 10+
This core set is optimized for classroom use, with 2 learners per set, and contains all you need to teach using the exciting LEGO® MINDSTORMS® set, including the full software for both PC/Mac (Tablet-based software is expected by mid-2016). This set enables students to build, program and test their solutions based on real life robotics technology. It contains the EV3 Intelligent Brick, a small, powerful, computer that makes it possible to control motors and collect sensor feedback. It also enables USB, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi communication as well as providing programming and data logging - great for testing scientific hypotheses! Instructions for the models are included in the software. The battery charger is sold separately.
The set includes:
• Design and build programmable robots using motors, sensors, gears, wheels, axles, and other technical components
• Understand and interpret two-dimensional drawings to create three-dimensional models
• Build, test, troubleshoot and revise designs to improve robot performance
• Gain practical, hands-on experience using mathematical concepts such as estimating and measuring distance, time, speed
• Communicate effectively using scientific and technical language
Storage information: Medium black storage (L: 42.52 cm / W: 30.90 cm / H: 15.60 cm)
*Online orders placed through our partner, Toy Adventures.
Add the EV3 Expansion Set - R2 200.00